The MS2830A supports the optional Vector Signal Generator (VSG) or Analog Signal Generator and can be used as a reference signal source for tests of devices Tx characteristics or as a signal source for tests of Rx characteristics. Installing these signal generator options cut investment costs and footprint size. The IQproducer PC software generates waveform patterns for the VSG, supporting various communication methods, including LTE/LTE-Advanced, Mobile WiMAX, TDMA systems etc. The analysis options up to 125 MHz can also be installed along with various measurement software tools supporting PC-free modulation analysis of various communication systems. The MS2830A-066 greatly improves phase noise for an offset of 1 kHz to 100 kHz from the carrier wave for signals below 3.6 GHz.
- Top-class spectrum analyzer measurement speed
- Provides ±0.3dB (typ.) total level accuracy
- Best-in-class dynamic range
- Spectrum analyzer supporting built-in vector signal generator, analog signal generator, audio analyzer and modulation analysis (Options)
- Offers modulation analysis, such as LTE/LTE-Advanced, Mobile WiMAX, WLAN IEEE802.11a/b/g/j/n/p/11ac and FM/ΦM/AM. (Options)
- Noise Figure and BER measurement (Options)
- Excellent eco-friendly product with low power consumption of 110 VA min.